Author : Patricia Bacall
Powerful — Proven — Effective
Discover the path to par with easy yoga!
• Improve balance and body positioning
• Increase swing distance and accuracy
• Gain stamina and energy
• Calm the overactive, “critical” mind
• Avoid golf-related injuries to joints and spine
• Enjoy the game more … even from the rough!
Golf pros everywhere are using and recommending yoga to provide a complete, comprehensive workout, aid in mastering the mental game and foster more consistent play. On and off the course, golfers who practice yoga enjoy greater confidence, power, and focus.
• Learn special breathing techniques to calm the mind and relax the body, leading to tireless, effortless play and greater shot distance and control
• Strengthen your core, enhance muscle memory and increase flexibility–reducing the risk of golf-related injury and shortening recovery time
Join professional golfers like Gary Player, Stewart Cink, Brad Faxon, Aaron Baddley, Jonathan Kyle, J.L. Lewis, Ty Tryon, Andrew Magee, Gary McCord, Julie Inkster, Betsy King and Jill McGill – all of whom have gained the competitive edge with the practice of yoga.
Start today! Illustrated, easy-to-follow, yoga-based fitness exercises help you find—and stay in—your zone. Lower your score and your blood pressure … the easy way. Play Better Golf with Easy Yoga.