Hope, Help, and Healing for Eating Disorders: A Whole-Person Approach to Treatment of Anorexia, Bulimia, and Disordered Eating
Heal your relationship with food.
Eating disorders and disordered eating ravage and consume too many lives. In this powerful book for individuals suffering from eating disorders—as well as those wanting to help—Dr. Gregory Jantz comes alongside his readers with a well-tested and successful approach that addresses the emotional, relational, physical, and spiritual dimensions of healing from an eating disorder.
• Five often-overlooked nutritional keys to recovery
• How to let go of anger, fear, and guilt
• Tools for creating a binge-free life
• How not to be a victim of others
• The role of emotional and verbal abuse in eating disorders
• Seven keys to creating healthy relationships
This completely updated and revised edition contains new material on nutritional leading-edge interventions, spiritual abuse, and healing strategies for compulsive behaviors.
If food has not found its proper place as nutrition in your life, discover the answers in Hope, Help and Healing for Eating Disorders. Because you can do more than just survive--you can really live.
Contains thought provoking questions and activities to guide readers through progressive healing steps.